Genji's Flowers

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nitobe Gardens

Took a lot of photos today, thought I'd post a few for the people who couldn't make it, or just want to experience it again. Its a moving slideshow thing, hopefully you're all using newer browsers. Just click on the moving image for a larger one. Let me know if there's anything else you want to see and I'll see if I have a photo of it.

I also took photos from the masks exhibit, I can post those if anyone is interested. Our tour guide did a great job of explaining everything right down to the details, but she also said a buddhist monk had once told her not to explain anything and just to have people enjoy it as it is.. So I won't post anything more on the garden but most of the main points if you're interested, can be found on their website here: http://www.nitobe.org/scholar.php
See you all next class!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    very nice! can you help post a picture of the sakura for my sakura entry? or you can email me the pic and i can post it or whatever. thanks

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Crystal Lee said…

    Sure I'll e-mail you the picture later tonight~

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    much appreciated

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Crystal Lee said…

    I sent it to your hotmail account hope you got it

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger ann ogawa said…

    that is very pretty--^^
    was the weather okay at ubc? cuz it was raining at sfu lol

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Crystal Lee said…

    It was a bit chilly and windy~ but the rain did not really start until after we were done the tour ^0^!!
    I am glad you enjoyed the photos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home